Saturday, August 28, 2010

bees?

Okay, first off, I will say that bees and I do NOT get along - I stepped in a yellowjacket's nest at 7 y/o and nearly died from the stings so consequently I'm allergic to most bee stings....so altho over the years I've learned to be a little less freaked out by bees, I still do not like them buzzing around me! And evidently there was a swarm somewhere near by and I ended up with a dozen or so swarming me in the house! Well, I seriously would have preferred to send them thru the door rather than kill them but I couldn't get them to leave the house nor leave me alone so measures had to be taken....they're dead now. Me and my trusty flyswatter took care of them and I shut up the cat door which was where they were coming in. Now, about 3 hours later, I don't see any more so am beginning to relax and hope the whole thing is over. The cats are happy that I've opened the cat door up again so back to normal. And I'm happy that I didn't end up getting stung!

No comments:

Post a Comment